Buscar este blog

martes, 23 de septiembre de 2014

FORMS OF THE SPANISH - FORMAS DEL ESPAÑOL


ENGLISH: The purpose of this video is showing to people who don't speak the Spanish idiom, an example of how sounds my native language in a conversation and in different styles of reading. The idea for this video was born from a conversation with my friend Cobalt, an excellent person which I met in Facebook. It had happened a lot of time since I put subtitles in a video, and still is as tiring as I remembered, but It will be worth it if the objective is reach. My girlfriend did laugh like crazy when I showed it to her, specially in the part of the reading of "Breaking Down". I chose take this as a good sign, because after all I don't like when my videos are monotone, for me it's best to look for a little of humor, sure, it won't b funny for everybody, but at least I tried. It was interesting think about the Romances languages and how much different is the English of the Spanish. By the way I forgot to mention that the French is another Romance language, a mistake that I am hoping can be forgive thanks to this description. As always I thank you for watching, and I add the thumbnail that used for the video. See you soon!

Forms of the spanish formas del español
Ver vídeo en YouTube

ESPAÑOL: El propósito de este vídeo es mostrarle a personas que no hablen el idioma español, un ejemplo de cómo se oye mi lengua nativa en una conversación y en diversos tipos de lectura. La idea de este vídeo surgió de una conversación con mi amiga Cobalt, una excelente persona que conocí a través de Facebook. Hace mucho tiempo que no le ponía subtítulos a un vídeo, y sigue siendo tan agotador como lo recordaba, pero todo habrá valido la pena con tal de lograr el objetivo. Mi novia se partió de la risa cuando se lo enseñé, sobretodo durante las lecturas de "Amanecer". Decidí tomar eso como una buena señal, porque después de todo no me gusta que mis vídeos sean tan monótonos, prefiero buscar un poco de humor, claro, no le parecerá gracioso a todos, mas al menos lo intenté.  Fue interesante reflexionar sobre las lenguas Romance y lo mucho que se diferencia el Inglés del Español. Por cierto que olvidé mencionar el Francés entre las lenguas Romance, un error que espero pueda ser disculpado con esta descripción. Como siempre les agradezco por ver, y les añado la miniatura que utilicé para el vídeo. ¡Hasta pronto!

No hay comentarios: