Buscar este blog

viernes, 1 de diciembre de 2017

Not sleeping very well

In the last couple of weeks I had been able to sleep very well, or at least I can say that I had been able of sleeping in my natural cycle.


snorlax not sleeping


I woke up by 3:00 AM and got to sleep around 8:00 PM. In some point I take a nap of 1-2 hours, almost always in the afternoon.

And I am going strong in my levels of being productive. I am quite glad and happy.

But sadly, that's not the case for my girlfriend. She had this weird problem since she was a little one, where her sleep cycles are going back 2 hours everyday, just like the author and the main character of Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality.

In the case of Melathana tt appears to have something to do with her levels of melatonin, which sounds funny and prophetical but it is just a coincidence with her real name, and not funny at all when someone dear to you is suffering from it.

Not being able to sleep good is terrible. High stress levels along with others factors disturb her sleep, but the melatonin is definitely the big one to blame.

Melathana is the most intelligent person that I know and if she were able to sleep properly, probably the world will be ruled by her rational iron fist already.

Just kidding. She gets fed up with people's stupidity but she didn't want to be a villain just because it was the easy choice.

If someone knows a cure in a equivalent exchange for not sleeping very well, just let me know.

If you want to support me please give a 5 stars rate to my app The Hunter and a positive review and you may win a key for full access.

For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.livingabook.thehunter
For Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-hunter-pathbook-36-endings/id1297809283?ls=1&mt=8

No hay comentarios: